Thursday, May 16, 2013

............. Ruff times

I keep forgetting I have this but when i remember its right when I need to. I have been going through a ruff time. Lots of my friends a suicidal and i need to be there for them. I didn't realize how many people go through a ruff time and become suicidal. If you see anyone who looks like they might be suicidal or have a friend who might be make them feel loved because everyone is loved and all they need to know is that they are loved and that you ARE their friend. Lots of people who are close to me forget about the people who do and only think about the people who don't. Make them feel welcome Because anyone should be welcome.



You should go check out my other blog What's Hot and What's Not Because I reviewed a Movie that is really relevant to this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment