Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bits and Pisces

I have a bit of a thing were I find a word and i say it all the time at the moment its EPIC and i say it all the time.



In other news I have this teacher who picks on me. I've known it for a while now but other then my friends this the first time I've told someone. Last year I opened my mouth because I was talking to someone and at the same time someone else screamed at the top of their lungs and she blamed me. Lucky for me people said that it was the person who did it. This year I was laughing when she stopped to talk to the class. I got put on the bored for it. Even  my friends agree with me.




In other other news I'm getting bullied. No one knows this but people at school. When they ask to sit on my desk the go through my things. They also sit on my table group and the say that I have no friends when I have lots. Please don't ask me any questions about this topic but you can about the others.


No comments:

Post a Comment